A Year Later, Our Comic Strip is More Relevant than Ever

Accuracy in Media website linked to this comic strip today (Nov. 16, 2009) in an article by Allie Winegar Duzett, titled ABC, CBS, NBC: Obama's Lapdogs. The last two paragraphs:

Accuracy in Media wrote:There is a website out there called The People's Cube, which has often published cartoons mocking the lapdog status of President Obama's pet news networks. Regrettably, the cartoons from November of 2008 are still holding true in November of 2009.
One can only hope that someday soon NBC, CBS, and ABC will snap out of it, and make the Cube's cartoons obsolete.

Accuracy in Media wrote:
One can only hope that someday soon NBC, CBS, and ABC will snap out of it, and make the Cube's cartoons obsolete.

Obsolete? Nothing on this site is ever obsolete. This is the once and future CUBE!

Why would the Legacy Media, pardon--that's a trip to Jiffi-Lobo for me--the Mainstream, from the Mouth of God, or Obama, Media ever snap out of it? We all know that every day Gibbs gives them their talking points engraved on 24K gold, from on high.

Comrades this is a Glorious Day!!!! Yes forget the hope that John Galt may offer, Media lapdog will lead us in to a great future.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Why would the Legacy Media, pardon--that's a trip to Jiffi-Lobo for me--the Mainstream, from the Mouth of God, or Obama, Media ever snap out of it? We all know that every day Gibbs gives them their talking points engraved on 24K gold, from on high.

Rahm is staying busy these days, that's for certain.

I fully expect a book written by both Rahm and Ezekiel Emanuel which sets up policies for the establishment of death panels, first to control health-care costs, and second, for anyone who is not a proper lapdog. Like, oh, Olbermann and Gibson and Williams.

Don't forget Abortion panels to interpret forced amniocentesus testing results. Can't have no more trig palins around.

Yes. And the AARP has signed up for Obamacare--which is determined to put down old people who get expensive. It's written right in there, by Dr. Zeke.

I'm 54 and get constant whining letters from AARP. I always send back the prepaid envelope, with crap in it, but nothing identifying whence it came from because I want to cost the bastards as much as possible.

I have a friend who clerked for Jim Buckley as judge on an appellate court and he lunched many times with Thomas, before he was in the Supremes. Once they came back from luncheon and Thomas looked at the AARP headquarters and muttered, "There is the focus of evil in the modern world." I liked him before he was famous.

I am outraged! I was a liberal Kool Aid drinking lapdog before being a sniveling, hypocritical progressive was cool! Surely you must know that this Media is an unfaithful mutt? Sure, it takes a lot to make Media to actually take on a roll as a working dog, but if sufficiently motivated, and lured by the scent of a good meal, it has been known to turn and bite the hand that feeds it. OK, no, it rarely bites a liberal too hard, but who are you going to trust? This Media lapdog, or a known and consistent progressive dog such as I?

Uh, Pupovich, old comrade-in-arms, you do know, don't you, that Media <i>is</i> progressive?

And how their little eyes will light up as they see the gulags that I have made. Just for them.

Of course Media is progressive.... but it is not as faithful as this old comrade! Was it with me as I stood behind the burning barricades as I took on Tsar Nicholas' palace guard? No! Sure, they wrote some drivel from the comfort of their hotel room, but that was about the extent. Don't forget how Media turned on our own Jimmy Carter. And who can forget Media's fecklessness when Gary Hart was running? Why, here was a liberal up and coming star, hounded from his run for philandering with women on a yacht? Now how progressive was that?

Comrades in Arms,

The overthrow of the Tzar must have been great!

This comrade was fortunate enough to watch the "Charge of the Light Brigade" in person. It is called a "light brigade" because there is no supporting artillery or other heavy weapons. Horses with riders are certainly not light.

That is when combat was real, man to man, sword to sword, look your opponent in the eyes.

The best way to help the cause now is via the progressive teekeet led by our Dear Leader.